LANDMARK COMPUTERS MELBOURNE –
PC, LAPTOP and NOTEBOOK REPAIRS
Phone : 1300 133 165
Website : http://www.lmc.com.au
For 20 years thousands of business and home customers across Melbourne have trusted Landmark Computers to fix, speed up, secure, and upgrade their computers.
Now, if there is a problem with your desktop computer or your laptop come to the experts at Landmark Computers to
- Diagnose and fix a home or business PC, laptop or notebook computer
- Finding and removing viruses, trojans, spyware and malware and then
- Make your network secure
- Speed up your computer network
- Desktop data recovery and automatic backup solutions
8 Good reasons to choose Landmark Computers for your computer repair job
- We have qualified, experienced computer technicians!
- And have been fixing computers since 1994We can fix computers the same day
- Our mobile technicians can come to you, and then fix
- Even in one hour with on-site service
- No fix- no fee! If we can’t fix it you pay nothing.
- No job is either too big, or too small!
- Four locations across Melbourne – Box Hill, CBD/City, Dandenong and Frankston!
If you want computer repairs in Melbourne that are quick and cheap ring the team at Landmark Computers in Melbourne CBD (or Box Hill, Dandenong or Frankston)
The Mattasoft Advantage :
- Same day service
- No fix – no fee. If we can’t fix it you pay nothing.
- We come to you,
- And there is no callout fee for coming to you.
we will quote you upfront from a fixed price schedule. No surprises, no hidden cost.
Maybe your laptop or PC…
- Shuts down and then reboots itself.
- Windows doesn’t load or crashes.
- Runs very slow.
- Shows unusual error messages, there is the “blue screen of death”.
- Has virus, spyware or malware causing :
- Fake alerts asking you to buy software to remove infections.
- Wired & WiFi networking routers have lost signal and
- Can’t access the internet, printer or shared network folder.
- Needs a tuneup to go faster.
- Has crashed, or you did something, losing important files and
- Needs recovery of files.
- Needs to have automated backups.
- Needs an upgrade, or major software installation.
Maybe your laptop or notebook…
- Has a cracked screen
- Dim or missing parts of image, or blackor white parts
- Has keyboard with keys that are sticky, or wrong
- Has broken hinge, or the switch in hinge doesn’t work
- Overheats, or clogs up, and shuts down
- Needs more memory to handle its workload
- MattaSoft Technology Solutions technicians can do same day service in Metro Melbourne Areas.
- Mattasoft is commited to providing customers with the best computer repair experience.
- Mattasoft tells you the cost upfront and
- Mattasoft promises “No fix no fee”..
Phone : 1300 48 48 92
Your I.T. Guy
- Has been operating in Melbourne for over 8 years now
- Fixes all kinds of computer problems for home and small business clients.
- Only services home, home office and small business computers, so
- Says your problem, no matter how small or difficult is important to us.
- Has qualified, certified technicians with many years of experience troubleshooting and fixing computer problems
- Technicians come to your home or office (note there is a fee to cover parking in CBD)
- Has same day service. (Monday to Saturday and weekdays till 9pm)
- Finishes over half ofserice calls in less than an hour and
- Completes over 98% on the spot – on site and
- Has competetive rate of $89 per hour (with 3 hour maximum)
- Has No fix-no pay policy
- Guarantees all replacement parts and upgrades for 1 year
Our services include:
- PC and Laptop Computer Repairs
- Virus, Spyware and Malware Removal
- Setup For New Computer Installations
- Online (Cloud) Back Up Services
- Setting up, Making Secure or Troubleshooting Internet and Wifi Connections
- PC Optimisation or Speeding Up Computer Systems
- One Stop Shop Upgrades and Sales
Specialist Laptop, Notebook, Tablet and Phone Repairer
Phone : 03 96144908
Website : http://omlaptoprepairs.com/
Address : Shop No 1 /546-548 Flinders St, Melbourne CBD, VIC,3000
Broken your iPhone screen? No worries! We are very good at fixing those, can do them in half an hour.
Spilt a glass of wine on your Macbook? No worries! We bring your treasure back to life from $199
Any other screen? Yes,we do them all.
Same Day Service On Macbook Screens, iPhone screens, iPad screens, laptop screens
Done fast by expert technician to world class standard
All laptop repairs are performed in store at Flinders street, Melbourne CBD.
We Service and Repair all brands of Laptops from $65, MAC and laptop screen repair from $150
We offer Lowest Prices For Your Expensive Repairs
We offer you Professional, Quick and Reliable service with Reasonable price
No appointment or booking required
Walk in directly to our store, or call us to come to you
We’ll fix all the other usual problems :
Virus disinfection and prevention, system restore and speed up, component upgrades for graphics card,memory,hard drive, no boot up, no picture, no sound, no power, fix hinge and switch, fix keyboard, fi mouse pad, fix sockets, fix freezing, fix stalling and many more…
Phone : (03) 9859 9935
Website : http://www.pcrepair.com.au/home/
Address : 662 High Street, East Kew, Victoria 3102
On-Site Services are available 7 days a week (Saturday/Sunday by Arrangement).
We upgrade, service and repair all types of Windows Desktops, Notebooks & Peripherals.
In House / Workshop repair hours are Monday-Friday 9:30am-6pm & Saturdays 10am-1pm
What we do or fix includes:
- General Software & Hardware Computer problems.
- Data Recovery where possible after crash
- Remove and prevent Spyware and Virus
- Contract for Preventative Maintenance Servicing
- Upgrades & Rebuild for better perfomance starting with the weakest component
- Network Design, Setup and Support
- DVR or CCV Network & Internet Connection for home or business.
Phone : (03) 9650 0216
Website : http://www.studentpc.com.au
Address : Level 7, Suite 704, 258 Little Bourke St. Melbourne, VIC 3000 Australia
At Student PC we are genuinely keen to help our customers. We find what’s wrong with your computer and repair it for you.
The usual computer problems are
- Seeming to be dead – not displaying anything on monitor or screen.
- Computer not turning on.
- Cycling through crash and restart
- Freezing or just limping along
- Broken laptop LCD screen.
- Computer very noisy because of overheating, dust or fans.
- Other computer related issues.
Will it cost a lot? Not if we can help it. To start with our quote is free. We’ll explain what the options in actual fact are, and not try to sell you on any unnecessary work or parts. We are more interested in solving the problems rather than to have you coming back to us if you have problems with your computers. Fixing your computers is not a very expensive procedures, but it all depends on the problems and what parts are needed.
How long will it take? Often the time can be a little as one hour. Sometime it can take 2 days, though not because we are working on it all the while. If a problem intermittent we have to find out what does or does not cause it. Whatever the problem we will fix it as quick as we can and give you our honest opinion.